The 2019 Annual Winter Banquet was held on January 18th at the Highland Lake Inn & Resort, a new venue for us!
It was a beautiful venue filled with FRC members and their guests. The evening started with appetizers, drinks, mingling and careful selection of which raffle prizes to put raffle tickets in!
There were AMAZING donated raffle items to include:
• The Farm House – a beautiful Montar bridle
• Landrum Hardware – the highly coveted “bucket of goodies”
• Sidestreet Pizza – $100 gift certificate
• Nutramax Laboratories – bucket of Cosequin items
• Dover Saddlery – bucket of horse-related items
Other items raffled after the main drawing were FRC C4 belts,
FRC tumblers, Dressage Chocolates donated by Margaret
Freeman and two gift certificates from Science Supplements.
Following cocktail hour was an amazing dinner buffet and awards presentation by FRC President, Cathy Schwartz and Volunteer Coordinator, Carole Foster. Volunteers received polos, vests, jackets and gift certificates based on year-end totals in the Volunteer
Incentive Program (those jackets are to die for!).
Competitors won amazing year-end items to include:
• 1st place – Ariat boot bags generously sponsored by The Farm House
• 2nd place – Ariat helmet bags generously sponsored by The Farm House
• 3rd place – FRC’s new Foothills Riding Club C4 belts
• 4th place – Foothills Riding Club tumbler
Thank you to all the FRC members and also the amazing volunteers for a wonderful 2019 and we look forward to fun events in 2021!
5th Annual Winter Banquet